For most people, the word "networking" conjures up images of forced conversations, bad cocktail parties, dreary conventions or cold calls. So they avoid it--to their peril. Networking is one of the most critical skills in business, and it's especially important to anyone making a career transition or seeking to move up in the business world.
Over the years, Vickie Austin has been speaking about "Your Golden Rolodex: How to Network for Results!" and now she's made it available to you in this e-Book. Begin building your own "Golden Rolodex" by reading this practical e-Book, which covers:
- Who needs a Golden Rolodex? (Hint: Everyone)
- How to build your Golden Rolodex, starting one person at a time (and you know a lot of people!)
- Style versus substance and how even the most introverted people can network brilliantly by using their Golden Rolodex
- The "quid pro quo" of networking, and what to do if you forgot to network along the way
- Your networking toolbox--all the tools you'll need to successfully wage a networking campaign
- How to have a great networking conversation
- Managing the volume once your campaign is underway
- Integrating networking into your life as a daily pleasure
Based on her 12 years as a business and career coach and her work with successful professionals, executives and entrepreneurs, Vickie shares insights and principles that will help you achieve your goals by honoring the people you already know. Buy online now for just 29.95
Note: Paypal is used for secure credit card processing. You can buy the eBook using your Paypal account, or any credit card (you do not need to have a paypal account). To use a credit card look for the credit card logos on the next screen.